The Registry Collection, the world’s largest luxury exchange program and part of the Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) family of brands, has already welcomed 14 newly affiliated resorts since the beginning of 2011, including 10 new affiliations in the US and Caribbean.
“These new luxurious properties in sought-after destinations around the world are wonderful additions to our network and provide the high-quality amenities and first-rate services our members have come to expect from the resorts in The Registry Collection portfolio,” said Gregg Anderson, global vice president, The Registry Collection program.
The newest resorts to join are:
- Freedom Bay St. Lucia, The Registry Collection program’s first resort on the island of St. Lucia in the Caribbean, scheduled to open in 2012.
- Garza Blanca Preserve Residences, due to open in 2012 in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, offering guests a variety of five-star dining options, a top-of-the-line spa and on-site whale watching, kayaking, fishing, boating and tennis.
- Grand Pacific Estates, opening December 2011 will offer visitors access to the famous white sand beaches that create a striking contrast against the azure waters of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- Hacienda San Antonio el Puente in Mexico, which is known for its elegantly decorated suites and will start welcoming guests in 2013.
- Marival Residences and World Spa in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, which is a family-friendly resort offering private terraces and fully-equipped kitchens in each unit, complimentary nanny services, renowned spa services, a wine bar, a pool and a choice of restaurant options.
- Palmyra Resort & Spa in Montego Bay, Jamaica, which is surrounded by beautiful beaches and tropical landscapes and also offers access to the world-renowned golf courses nearby.
- Puerto Bahía Villas and Spa, which is scheduled to open in early 2012 in the Puerto Vallarta region of Mexico where guests can enjoy beautiful ocean views from the resort.
- Snowmass Club, in Snowmass, Colorado, a top ski destination which also offers guests access to golf courses, tennis courts, and spa treatments year-round.
- The Manhattan Club Penthouse Suites, New York’s new destination in the “city that never sleeps.”
- The River Club, a new shared ownership landmark in Telluride, Colo.
Under the RCI umbrella, The Registry Collection program offers members access to more than 180 world-class properties available for exchange or under development in approximately 35 countries.
Since its inception in 2002, The Registry Collection program has grown to become the world’s largest luxury exchange program and now helps send more than 33,000 member families on vacation to luxury resorts located in popular destinations across six continents. To view the entire global portfolio of luxury resorts in the Registry Collection, please visit www.registrycollection.com.