If you’re a member of Portuguese hotel and shared ownership brand Pestana’s vacation club, you may already know that there’s a sunlounger with your name on it at one of two new Pestana resorts.
The company, which owns 16 mixed use resorts on the Portuguese Algarve, has unveiled its latest offering on the lush, sun-kissed island of Madeira and with a choice of a breathtaking cliff-top location or a beach getaway, owners looking to secure a week or two in the warm southern sun this year need look no further than Pestana Vacation Club’s latest properties.
The location could not be more idyllic, as The Madeira Beach Club basks in a prime seafront location close to the centre of the island’s historic capital of Funchal.
Meanwhile, Pestana have also revealed details of another addition to its European portfolio, this time in southern Portugal:
The Alvor Beach Club which enjoys an impressive location atop a cliff overlooking the famous Três Irmãos beach in the western Algarve is now part of the Pestana family.
Each resort will undergo a major makeover to ensure guests will be treated to the utmost in luxury and glamour when they come to relax.
Over the last year, Group Pestana has welcomed guests to five other properties, including:
• The Pestana Arena in heart of Barcelona, which became the group’s first hotel in Spain.
• The Pestana Colombos Premium Club, an ‘all inclusive’ resort on Porto Santo Island, Portugal.
• The Pestana Cayo Coco All Inclusive in Cuba, located on what TripAdvisor rates as one of the finest beaches in the Caribbean.
• The Pestana Casablanca Suites in Morocco, which enjoys an exclusive beachfront location.
• The Pestana South Beach Art Deco Hotel in Miami, Florida, the group’s first property in North America.
The firm revealed that its members have plenty to look forward to in the future, with new hotel projects in Rio de Janeiro, Lisbon and Luanda, Angola also recently announced