Club La Costa World Resorts & Hotels (CLC World) has announced a new resort project in the popular Turkish holiday destination of Kusadasi, in collaboration with Ramada Hotels and the construction arm of Ozyer Group in Turkey.
The new beach facing resort will be within walking distance of Kusadasi town and will be CLC World’s third resort in Turkey and the second in this area; an established holidaying destination for UK and Turkish holidaymakers and a lively cruise ship port.
At a VIP gathering that included the Mayor of Kusadasi Esat Altungun; Kerem Al, governor of Aydin province and Basara Ulusoy, the President of the Association of Turkish Travel Agencies, signing took place between CLC World Chairman Roy Peires, Christian Michel of Wyndham Hotel Group for Ramada, and Chairman of Ozyer Group Başkani Sűleyman.
“We are delighted to be working again with the Ozyer Group and, for the first time, in collaboration with the iconic and acclaimed Ramada chain,” said Roy Peires.
Mr Ulusoy said he believed the resort would add enormous value to Kusadasi as a tourist destination.
Established since 1984 and with 28 resorts worldwide, CLC World spotted the enormous potential and undeniable beauty of Turkey’s Aegean coast as a holiday destination five years ago. With the Ozyer Group, it has successfully built and sold Apollonium Spa & Beach Resort in Bozbuk Bay and Kusadasi Golf & Spa – with the region’s first 18-hole golf course attached – which opened in May this year.
The new project will offer hotel suites and residences, with facilities that include an infinity swimming pool with views to the ocean, five restaurants and a spa. It will become the second global hotel brand to enter Kusadasi, after Hilton, in an area that is establishing 5 star standards.
CLC World will bring to bear its marketing and sales experience, honed in both Europe and the USA and employing latest technologies, with Ozyer Group responsible for the building and Ramada Worldwide for the management of the new resort; and it will be sold to both the domestic and foreign – predominantly British – markets.
With further projects included for Turkey in its plans, CLC World believes this latest venture could become a model for future expansion.
• Club La Costa World Resorts & Hotels (CLC World) is widely regarded as a leading resort developer and operator in Europe, providing a range of holiday products and with further expansion worldwide.
• Founded in 1984 by South African entrepreneur Roy Peires, the company has 28 mixed use resorts in England, Scotland, Austria, mainland Spain, Tenerife, Turkey, Australia and America.
• CLC Estates is the company’s successful real estate business.
• CLC World also has its own in-house travel agency and resort management arm.
• The company has successfully developed a mixed use model comprising whole ownership homes – usually offered with a leaseback programme – fractionals and timeshare resorts.
• In addition to its latest project in Turkey, CLC World is currently expanding in the USA with one resort open and a second selling second phase properties.
• In 2007, CLC World launched its unique Yacht Club with sailings in the Red Sea, Turkey, around Mallorca and Greece.
• Across its operations, CLC World employs more than 2,000 employees.
• The company is a founding member of the European timeshare trade body and continues to be a key supporter of the Resort Development Organisation (RDO).
• The Smile Foundation, a charitable organisation which CLC World supports and helped found, and the Peires Family Foundation, both registered charities, provide donations to many worthwhile and needy causes.
• CLC World prides itself on impeccable levels of service, innovative products, a pioneering spirit and the outstanding quality of its resorts, which occupy top locations and offer a wide range of excellent facilities.
For more information please visit www.clcworld.com