Leading timeshare exchange organisation Interval International has revealed that more than 100,000 families are now enrolled in its platinum membership.
Interval Platinum launched just two years ago, and Interval says it is already receiving an overwhelmingly positive response from members and resort clients.
The enhanced Platinum programme provides members with extra value and enhanced services, whether at home or abroad.
Bryan Ten Broek, Interval’s senior vice president of resort sales and business development for the US said: “Resort developers are capitalising on the opportunity to differentiate their products by offering Interval Platinum at the point of sale.
“The program’s appeal, including its flexibility and variety of leisure-lifestyle options can be very effectively communicated on the sales floor.”
Interval Platinum members receive complementary guest certificates to assign the use of exchange or Getaway accommodations to friends and family, and also get to enjoy exclusive access to the Platinum Escapes portfolio.
Members also benefit from priority getaway viewing and access to more than 600 VIP airport lounges worldwide.
Current Interval members can upgrade to Interval Platinum at any time, although benefits vary by region. Interval runs regular special offers, viewable at:
Interval International also recently launched a brand new iPhone app (in addition to its Android and iPad apps) which is free to download at:
It’s an invaluable tool for planning your next timeshare break, or as a useful reference while you’re abroad. The app’s features allow members to:
- Search and book Getaways
- Access one of Interval’s Top Ten Getaway Deals
- Watch intervalHD videos on destinations and resorts around the world
- Locate nearby resorts with the phone’s GPS
- Quickly search the entire resort directory
- Read detailed resort descriptions
- Share resort information with friends via Email, Facebook, or Twitter
- View resort videos, photos and amenities
- Create and save a list of favorites
- Map resort location and surrounding area
Find out more at www.intervalworld.com